The Center for Conflict and Humanitarian Studies (CHS) is an inter-disciplinary research and study center that conducts original and rigorous research on the causes, impact and…
Our area of subject matter expertise is in Development, Peace and Reconciliation, Mitigation from Man- made or natural Disasters , Human Rights and Humanitarian work.We organize study tours on behalf of groups wishing to visit Sri Lanka, meet with counterpart institutions or professionals, learn from subject matter experts, undertake field visits, consult communities and meet with CSO’s, NGO’s or Government agencies.
What are some of the advantages of traveling with one of our groups?
- Usually, you can get a better value for the whole package that you can by traveling on your own (or even with another group).
- You don’t have to worry about driving in strange territory with unfamiliar customs –or when you are tired.
- No worries or hassles about where to stay, how to get there, or even checking in!
- Itineraries designed to maximize your overall experience.
- Customize your experience without the rigidity of fixed packages